ACHA to the rescue
Donate online HERE or
Make your checks payable to Machik and please put ACHA Nepal Rebuilding and Resilience Fund in the memo – very important. If you are on the East Coast, please mail them to: ACHA Himalayan Sisterhood (c/o Tsechu Dolma) 42-24-64street, Woodside, NY 11377 OR you can mail them to: ACHA Himalayan Sisterhood (c/o Dechen Tsering) 1728 10th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710.
ACHA HIMALAYAN SISTERHOOD'S FUNDRAISER:
REBUILDING AND RESILIENCY FUND FOR NEPAL
Donate to this Fundraiser: https://www.crowdrise.com/acharebuildingresiliencefund/fundraiser/achahimalayansisterh
GIVE TO NEPAL
For those of you who are thinking about helping in Nepal, here is a list of organizations that the Rubin Foundation has supported and I know are well equipped to do the emergency work that is needed now. Any amount, small or large, will help right now.
1) Karuna-Shechen (http://karuna-shechen.org/…/help-earthquake-victims-in-nep…/) runs schools, clinics, and training facilities.
2) READ Global (http://www.readglobal.org/) runs library/community centers across Nepal
3) Possible (https://life.indiegogo.com/fun…/nepal-earthquake-relief-fund) runs a hospital and extensive primary care network, fully integrated in the local healthcare arena.
4) Internews (http://www.globalgiving.org/…/help-victims-from-the-nepal-…/) information and communication is vital for any functioning disaster relief effort, and Internews has many agents and partners across Nepal
5) Ghar Sita Mutu (http://www.housewithheart.org/donatedollars.html) is a home and shelter for women and children in Kathmandu.
6) UNICEF and the Red Cross are also excellent choices.
BID FOR CHANGE!
EMAIL: email@example.com or visit Pocket Money Project on facebook to bid.